E Main St
Whitburn, Bathgate EH47
Hey, we know that sounds a bit dramatic, but we’re kinda excited because we’ve been working on ‘re-birthing’ our 2015 MiH initiative into it’s second incarnation for a while now.
We’re delighted that this May we’re able to re-launch, and help more women in business get the benefits many of us have already gained from being part of a small close-knit group that supports each other to develop their businesses or realise their goals.
Now is the opportunity for you ladies to get involved, (or re-involved) with our refreshed, new and improved MiH 2.0, and receive some leadership training at the same time.
So what are we talking about with this ‘Make It Happen’ thingy? Well, does any of these statements sound like you?:-
- I’d like to be more accountable and follow through with the actions I know I need to take.
- Working on my own most of the time, I could just do with another head to knock ideas around with.
- I get distracted and sometimes struggle to get clear on what really needs done next.
- I can feel sometimes quite alone in trying to make my business work.
- I seem to keep repeating failures and lose motivation or faith sometimes.
- I just simply miss working in a team.
- I really want to turn this idea or project into reality.
- I’d like to develop my leadership, listening and relationship building skills
- I just need a little Coaching to help me work out a solution to……
Simply put, ‘Make it Happen’ is a way in which, as part of a small group, you can tackle these issues.
At the May re-launch you will get trained on how to get the group going and keep momentum, as well as training on the world-wide tried and tested leadership development method, Action Learning, that you can use within your group to Make Things Happen.
We’re delighted to have as our trainer for the event, Jill Carnduff who is also part of WLWIB and an MiH’er herself .