We would like to thank all those who supported our Gifts Glamour & Glitz event at the end of November. Despite offering an incentive to book early, we had a final rush in the last couple of days, and the final turnout was just short of 70. The event was a huge success, lots of fun, lots of goodies and lots of great feedback.
WLWIB would like to thank, in particular, Linda Scott from Gourmet Events and Alison Smith from The Cocktail Queen for the canapé & cocktail demonstrations – and sampling – which all went down a treat, as did the massage an beauty therapies, which had a constant stream of customers. It’s difficult to determine if it was these, or the cocktails that made everyone seem very ‘chilled’ by the end of the evening.
We would also like to thank all the stallholders for their support – not only was it an opportunity for them to sell on the night, but to promote their business and make new contacts. So thanks go to:
- Bernie Rowen, Massage therapist – www.facebook.com/pages/Bernie-Rowen…
- Hayley Pender, Arbonne Cosmetics – www.facebook.com/hayleypenderarbonne
- Lisa Bell, Partylite – www.lisabell.partylite.co.uk
- Morag Hill, Phoenix Trading – www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/moraghill
- Jean Munro, Ceardannan – www.ceardannan.co.uk
- Siobhan Robertson, TLC Studios – www.tlcstudios.org
- Aleksandra Diamante, Aleksandra Designs – www.facebook.com/AleksandraDesigns
- Karen Murray, Potter Around/Kirknewton Pottery – www.facebook.com/PotteryKirknewton
- Samantha Lyall, Designed by Sam- www.designedbysam.co.uk
- Magda Mussa, Bathgate Academy
- Suzanne Bell , Lotusmoon Holistics – www.facebook.com/pages/Lotusmoon-Holistics…
- Pauline Kelly, Calla Holistic Therapies – www.callaholistictherapies.co.uk
- Lila Athanaselis, Lila’s Luxuries – www.lilasluxuries.co.uk
- Helen Redpath, Celebration Cakes by Helen – www.facebook.com/helenscelebrationcakes
- Manicures by Debbie – (details tbc)
- Linda Scott , Gourmet Events – www.gourmeteventsscotland.co.uk
- Alison Smith, The Cocktail Queen – www.thecocktailqueen.co.uk
Our next event, an annual Business Networking Lunch in conjunction with The Chamber, is being held on 4th February. We hope you can make it.